Frank has over 10 years of experience working as an electrician here.
Frank knows about plumbing everything and even more! He successfully completed apprenticeship program and got a plumber license in 2003. In 2011 Jim joined our team and quickly gained a reputation of responsible, careful worker and talented plumber.
Nik is one of our best skilled plumbers. He also is in charge of training our new staff and he consults our regular clients via phone if they have any plumbing questions. Jim can easily do the following kinds of work:
- installing, fixing, removing faucets, sinks and toilets;
- installing, removing and maintaining showers and tubs;
- maintaining pipes and water lines;
- unclogging and fixing disposals;
- installing and maintaining dishwashers;
- working with water heaters and septic tanks